Above Ground Pools
Why Choose R&R?
(902) 876 2773
Request a quote for Equipment Installation
Are you a current customer?
Preferred method of contact
Type of Pool
Above Ground Pool
On Ground Pool
Year of Installation/Age of Pool (If known)
Is this a new piece or a replacement piece of equipment?
What type of equipment do you need to have installed? (check all that apply)
Salt Chlorine Generator
Do you have a heat pump size in mind?
Sun and Shade
Is the area....
Windy or oceanfront
4. Are you able to locate the heat pump within 10 feet of the pump and filter system?
5. Are you able to locate the pump in an area that has at least 3’ all around and 10’ above to properly circulate the warm and cold air? ie NOT under a deck or enclosed (poor efficiency)?
6. What electrical do you have available? Common requirements are dedicated 220 volt line in 40/50/60 amps.
7. What is the desired temperature of the water?
75 to 80 degrees
80 to 85 degrees
85 to 90 degrees
8. How long do you want to extend your swimming season?
Mid May to Mid September
June to August
April to October
9. Do you plan on using your solar blanket or automatic cover every night?
10. How is the access to the desired location?
Easy: Flat access with a dolly
Moderate (please attach or send picture of access)
Difficult (please attach or send picture of access)
Is this a replacement heat pump?
What BTU and amp size wire do you already have?
Are you willing to upgrade the electrical? (internal note: previous model sizing to BTUs has changed. Ie: Ti1 of 10 years ago may not be the same BTU/amp of today)
Where is the disconnect located?
*Customer will need to dispose of old heatpump before or after our service is completed.
Please attach or email in a backed up picture of the location you want the heater located. Should show pump, filter and area around the location.
Please attach or email in a backed up picture of access issues if there are any.
What is the timing to have this equipment installed?
In the next few weeks
This pool season
Do you already have the equipment? We may not be able to install equipment not purchased from R&R Pools.
If no, is there a specific brand, make or model you are interested in?
Is there any other information/comments or information we should have that could aid us in completing your quote such as equipment being placed at a large distance away from the pool?
Method of Payment
Select payment method
* Visa or Mastercard (Once quote has been emailed to you for approval please contact our office to provide payment. Credit cards will be charged upon booking of service. We do not offer credit. Inspection services will not be booked without prepayment.
Pictures are extremely helpful in providing timely service. We highly recommend that if you have any damage that requires inspection you forward it in advance to ensure we are well prepared before arrival. Please attach your photos below or email all pictures to email@example.com with your name and address.
Who completed this form?
In-Store Water Care Lessons
Pool Chemical Delivery
On-Site Monthly Water Testing
Auto-delivery of Chemicals
Swimming Pool Closing
Book your Pool Closing
Swimming Pool Opening
Book Your Pool Opening
Pool Filter Sand Change
Cartridge Filter Cleaning
Portable Pool Cleaning Equipment Rental
On-site Maintenance Instructions
Priority Cartridge Filter Cleaning
Priority Pool and Equipment Inspection
Priority Pool Filter Sand Change
Priority Leak Detection
Priority On-Site Maintenance Lesson
Priority Portable Pool Cleaning Equipment Rental
Priority Basic Repairs
Priority Swimming Pool Opening
Priority Swimming Pool Closing
Inground Pool Installation Consultation
On-Site Maintenance Instructions
One Time Pool Clean Up
Pool Liner Replacement
After Service Customer Satisfaction Survey
Book an In-Store Appointment
Inground Pool Preliminary Consultation
Liner Pattern Consultation
Pool Opening Webinar
Join our VIPP Club!
Sign up to get updates on new products, promotions and special offers.