Basic Service Repairs
At R & R Pools we do much more than just install pools, we also service them. Pool repairs are very common and usually easily rectified. All those small repairs can add up when added to the “Honey DO” list. Let us take care of some of them for you to free you up for what matters most.
Here is a quick list of the most common repairs our Service Teams can take care for you:
- Small leaks in liner
- Replacement or moving plumbing
- Shaft seal replacement
- Oring replacement
- Liner out of coping
- Filter and Pump repair
To inquire about a basic repair service please submit the form and our service team will get in touch with you shortly.
Big Repair Jobs
Sometimes the damage is great and requires a bit more “fixing” than the average job. When this happens it can be devastating and you just don’t know what to do or who to call.
Call us. We routinely work with insurance companies to rectify the problem. Whether your aboveground pool wall is bent, or the pool fell down after a severe winter or the water in your inground pool appears to be missing we have a process that will help alleviate the stress of a damaged pool.
What to do when the damage looks overwhelming?
- Call us! Let us know know what is going on so we can point you in the right direction. If possible send us pictures of the damage.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Let them know there is a problem and you have contacted us. Ask them to either contact our office at email@example.com / 902.876.2773 or get their info and your claim number and give it to us to contact them,
- Find out what your insurance covers. You want to know if certain trigger words like Ice, Snow Load, Wind, Leak etc are covered or not. Know your policy.
- Once our office and the insurance company have connected we will complete a report for the insurance company and send you a quote. At that point you and the insurance company will make a decision. You may or may not even want to go through insurance.
As soon as we receive approval by the insurance company or by you to move ahead your job goes on our list to be completed as soon as possible. We will let you know as your repair comes up in the schedule so you don’t need to be wondering when we will show up.
Damage to your pool can be worrisome as you usually notice it as swimming season approaches. We will help get you through the tough moments and get you swimming in no time!
No pressure, just help. That’s what the R&R Team is here for. Contact us for more details.