You have the right to review and edit any of the personal information R&R obtains in its dealings with you. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy or if you wish to review or edit your personal information, please contact our privacy compliance coordinator by telephone or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to address any concerns that you may have.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information means information that can be used to personally identify you or is associated with any such information. It may include such information as your name, email address, mailing addresses, financial and credit information, birth dates and purchase decisions.
R&R Pools does collect information that you voluntarily provide us via responses to surveys, search functions, feedback, forms and orders. We may ask you to provide your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services, information, participate in promotions, or to resolve any issues that may arise.
We keep a record of your purchases made online, by phone and in-store. We may also collect your image via video surveillance cameras in our stores for security and loss prevention purposes.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
R&R will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent (except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of R&R).
We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order to:
- Generate and issue invoices and statements.
- Provide services.
- Handle warranties and provide re-call announcements.
- Manage and develop our business and operations.
- Process and fulfill your orders, including to send you emails about your orders.
- Communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions.
- Address problems with and improve our products, services and technologies.
- Allow you to use our in-store and online technologies.
- Provide personalized services.
- Allow you to enroll and participate in our VIPP program and/or a supplier’s loyalty program.
- Administer and fulfill our promotions and contests.
- Educate us about your shopping preferences.
- Enforce R&R Pools policies.
- As we believe may be required to protect the rights, property, safety and security R&R Pools, our staff and customers.
- Prevent, detect, alleviate and investigate actions that are prohibited or illegal.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
R&R reserves the right to use, disclose, sell, trade, or rent aggregated data, provided that the data is not linked to any specific individual, and individuals cannot be identified from the data.
- We will only disclose personal information in the following ways:
We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as: fulfilling contests/promotions, sending e-mails and conducting online surveys. R&R Pools does not authorize any of these service providers to make use of or disclose your information.
- We may share your information with our suppliers in order to offer promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request.
- You may disclose personal information when you post content to our website or social media pages, public forums, blogs, and online service or product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will be made public.
- We may share information, such as a customer name and address, with subcontractors and suppliers in order for them to be able to complete on-site work or make deliveries.
R&R POOLS IN-STORE WI-FI SERVICES
When you connect to our Guest Wi-Fi Services, R&R Pools will receive information about your device, including your device’s IP address, received signal strength indicator (RSSI) and some other technical details about your mobile phone or tablet. If your mobile device is set up to search for available Wi-Fi networks, we may receive details about your device even if you have not connected to our Guest Wi-Fi.
CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
R&R Pools Ltd. wants to connect with you, but only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional emails or newsletters you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided at the bottom of the promotional emails sent to you.
If you change your mind and would like to re-subscribe please fill out your name and email address on this section of our website: https://www.rrpools.ca/vipp-club/
PROTECTION OF KID’S PRIVACY
R&R Pools Ltd. is concerned about the privacy and security of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your information, our website contains links to other websites. These websites may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any external linked site. We advise you to review the privacy policies of any website that you access through ours.
R&R Pools, in common with many website operators, may use standard technology called “cookies” on our site. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of our website may not function properly if you do so.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
R&R has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. The files, containing your personal information – including credit card number, name and address, are password protected, and are accessed only by those personnel directly responsible for their maintenance.
WITHDRAWL OF CONSENT
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you refuse us consent or later withdraw your consent. If you withdraw consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to R&R.