Diving Boards and Slides
See detailed product descriptions below.
Prices on slides typically range from $4000-$10000. Due to supplier shortages diving boards and slides are difficult to source. We do not stock them, they are all custom ordered.
Please keep in mind that slides and diving boards cannot be installed on every pool. It depends on pool size, shape, depth, slope and the surroundings.
Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
Inter-Fab La Mesa Diving Boards
The La Mesa™ diving set up is a customer favorite and one of our best selling diving bases. The stylish design, versatile size options and compatibility with the new Duro-Beam aquaBoard™ make it a popular choice. The La Mesa™ base comes standard in white, and can be upgraded to one of 3 designer upgrade colors. Pair the base with an upgraded color diving board for a sleek look to match your backyard décor.
- Passive Base – Spring Feature is Derived from Board
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic & Fiberglass Construction
- Available in 6′ or 8′ Length Boards
City 2 Slide™
The 6’ City 2™ slide is an economical slide with classic styling that will provide years of endless fun for your family. The Zoom Flume™ water delivery system is the best water delivery system in the industry! This slide is available in a right or left turn configuration.
- Convenient 2 Piece Flume Design
- Available in Right or Left Turn
- 6′ (72.5″) High at Seating Area
- Minimum Recommended Deck Space 12′ 0″ x 5′ 0″ Note: the position of the slide on your deck can affect the amount of deck space required for your slide
The heliX offers Serious Fun all the way around with a 360-degree flume and patent-pending fountain feature. Its fully roto-molded construction provides strength and durability for years to come. Like the TurboTwister and Typhoon, the slide features an enclosed ladder and molded handrails to ensure maximum safety. Fewer parts mean assembly is faster and easier than slides of similar design. The heliX is fully CPSC compliant and accommodates sliders up to 250 lbs.
- Fun for the whole family
- Unique fountain feature and water flume operate together or separately
- Sleek rotomolded design that combines durability and elegance
- Integrated ladder and enclosed stairs for safety
- Assembles in an hour
- Accommodates sliders up to 275 pounds
- 3 year warranty
This full-sized addition to our rotomolded slide line (heliX, TurboTwister® and Cyclone) stands 7’4″ tall to the top of the handrails, and is available in sandstone and gray granite. Enclosed ladder and molded handrail design for maximum safety. Our unique GrandRapids water delivery system offers lots of rushing water for a fun ride.