Where can you get a building permit / information on fencing requirements?

You can call the HRM Processing Office for information on acquiring a building permit at 902-490-5650 or view the link below.

HRM Pool Permit

Please also see the HRM By-Laws: View By-Law S-700 Swimming Pool By-Law

Above Ground Pool Frequently Asked Questions →