Retail and Water Lab Staff
The retail and water lab staff will be responsible for greeting customers, testing swimming pool and hot tub water samples. They must be able to assist customers on use and care of merchandise, assist in putting together product displays and make and process sales.
Position is mid April to August. This position is good for seasonal employment or for students who wish to earn money quickly.
- Greet customers
- Test swimming pool and hot tub water samples
- Discuss type, quality, quantity of chemicals/ accessories required to maintain a proper swimming environment
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
- Provide advice as it comes to pool and spa products and services
- Make follow up phone calls to existing clients
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction with all advice and products-
- Prepare merchandise for purchase
- Make sales, accept cash, cheque, credit or debit card payments
- Assist in display of products
- Operate computerized water analysis software
- Maintain a cleanly and organized lab and showroom
- Assist reception area in peak hours
- Keep a neat and tidy showroom at all times. This includes dusting of product, vacuuming, shelf organization, etc.
- Possible Working Hours: Monday–Friday 8:30 am–6:30pm, Saturday 8:30am–3 pm
- Applicants must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- A criminal record check may be required.
Minimum starting wage $15/hr