The Foreman Position works under the business owners and will be responsible for our construction and/or service crew. On the job site the foreman assigns duties and is responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track. The foreman must ensure that the workers are qualified and knowledgeable about their roles and make assignments according to skill sets. The foreman will be responsible for training the work crews to successfully complete projects. The person in this position will provide progress updates to owners and make on-site decisions. The foreman must ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safe operating procedures.
We are looking for someone who is a go-getter, a heavy lifter, willing to get dirty and work along side our staff to get the job done. Handy-man abilities are a must!
A thorough understanding of pool operations is not a requirement, however it is an asset. The candidate will have experience as a foreman or as managing a construction team, be organized, have good customer service skills and be able to accomplish a wide assortment of physically demanding tasks. Applicants must have outstanding organizational and customer service skills, like to work on their own and are detail oriented. This position works directly with the manager and service technicians by helping to maintain exceptional customer service by providing services to clients including installation, repairs and on-site care and maintenance of clients’ pools and hot tubs.
The R&R Pools’ Team is looking for hardworking team players. The candidate must be dependable, responsible, committed and take pride in their work.
This position is for seasonal employment and is great for an active person who wishes to have a position year over year. Employment is from now until October.
Some responsibilities will include
- Over-seeing construction sites, repairs and equipment installations
- Preparation of construction sites
- Digging trenches
- Placing concrete
- Identifying and distributing construction materials
- Opening and closing swimming pools
- Installation, maintenance and repair of swimming pool and equipment (pumps, filters and heaters)
- Communicating to clients when old equipment needs replaced and advising the appropriate replacement
- Driving to appointments at clients’ homes
- Testing pool and hot tub water
- Cleaning and maintenance of pools and hot tubs
- Communicating with clients, other staff and the owner
- Going the extra mile
- Foreman or Construction Management Experience
- Full time Position. Company Hours Monday–Friday 7:00 am–6 pm, Saturday 8 am–3 pm
- We work rain or shine, cold or hot so rain gear is mandatory
- Steel toed boots
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- A criminal record check may be required
- A driving abstract is required
- Applicants must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Applicants must be a self-starter and detail oriented
- We are looking for someone who can use basic technology (email, text messaging, tablet)
- Pay is based on experience
To apply please fill out the form below and attach your resume or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org