Experienced Pool Service Technician
R&R Pools is now hiring an experienced service technician that will provide exceptional service to our customers. This position requires 3 years minimum experience building and servicing in ground swimming pools. EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS ONLY NEED APPLY.
Only completed online applications will be considered. Please fill out the application form below.
- This is a full-time seasonal position April to December
- 6 days a week in peak times with rotation of Saturdays off
- Wage depends on experience and skill set $18-$25
Position includes a variety of jobs: Pool openings/closings, service calls, liner measurements, liner replacements, installing all components of in ground swimming pool, picking grades and elevations, assessing drainage issues, etc.
Experience working with concrete preferred (floating and troweling concrete decks and troweling pool bottoms)
Applicant must have a valid driver’s licence with a clean abstract and must be willing to submit to a criminal record check.
Some responsibilities will include
- Preparation of construction sites
- Digging trenches
- Placing concrete
- Identifying and distributing construction materials
- Opening and closing swimming pools
- Installation, maintenance and repair of swimming pool and equipment (pumps, filters and heaters)
- Communicating to clients when old equipment needs replaced and advising the appropriate replacement
- Driving to appointments at clients’ homes
- Testing pool and hot tub water
- Cleaning and maintenance of pools and hot tubs
- Communicating with clients, staff and the manager
- Going the extra mile
- The candidate must have leadership experience with the ability to lead liner replacements, equipment installations and pool builds
- Full time Position. Company Hours Monday–Friday 7:00 am–6 pm, Saturday 8 am–3 pm
- We work rain or shine, cold or hot so rain gear is mandatory
- Steel toed boots
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- A criminal record check may be required.
- A driving abstract is required
- Applicants must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Applicants must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
Training to begin Mid April.