Experienced Pool installer / Service technician
Are you an experienced pool professional whose current position has you down? We’d love to hear from you.
R&R Pools is an Inground Swimming Pool construction company specializing in vinyl residential swimming pool projects. R&R Pools strives for the highest quality workmanship and ultimate client satisfaction. We are currently looking to expand our service and construction divisions to help serve our clients better.
Our focus is on finding team players with strong customer service skills who want to always be their best.
Our ideal candidate loves to work outside. Someone who is attentive to details and demands. This individual is dependable and reliable. A go-getter with a winning attitude that not only knows what they are doing but is systematic in their approach and follows structured processes. An understanding of hand tools, power tools and having previous swimming pool service experience, landscaping or construction experience is a must!
If this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply!
- Open/Close and Maintain pools
- Troubleshoot problems
- Lead a crew and ensure everything is completed accurately and timely
- Preparation of construction sites
- Placing concrete
- Installation, maintenance and repair of swimming pool and equipment (pumps, filters and heaters)
- Maintain vehicle and inventory
- Identifying opportunities for equipment replacement
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Measure for liners and safety covers
- Inspect safety standards
- Work independently and work with other teams
- Some plumbing, carpentry, concrete, stone and other media
- Deal directly with clients and report to service manager
- Pool industry experience required
- Must know how to open pools, service pools and/or construct them
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 75 pounds and be on your feet all day
- Must be comfortable using a tablet and able to provide exceptional job reports
- Desire to work with small, family run and operated businesses
- Effective communication skills (oral, telephone and written)
- Superior attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Quick learner with a keen interest in being the best you can be
- Clean driving record
- Must have a service focused approach and enjoy dealing with the public face to face
What We Offer:
- A pro-employee, friendly work environment with high level of job satisfaction
- Competitive wage and employee benefits including medical, performance bonuses, RRSP matching, use of company power tools and more!
- Job skills development
- Close knit company culture
- Fun and interactive team building activities such as puzzle rooms, golf, bowling, hockey games and team breakfasts throughout the year
- Staff pricing on retail purchases
- Room to grow and advance
- Ability to return year after year
Need to know:
- Full time and part time positions
- Monday – Friday 7:30-6:00, occasional shorter Saturday
- Wage- $20-$25 based upon experience
- Start Mid April – End August (for Students) or November for other FT
- Steel toed boots and full rain gear required
- Work rain or shine
- This position is also available for return employment for the right applicant