Customer Service Receptionist
A successful candidate will have experience working as part of a team. They will have exceptional customer service skills including great verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must be detail oriented and extremely organized. Employees in this position must be able to accomplish a wide assortment of tasks.
Position is mid April through August. Vacation time is in August. This is a part time position for Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Some responsibilities will include
- Greeting customers
- Answering phone calls
- Processing sales transactions and payments
- Answering, composing and forwarding emails
- Data input and processing
- Maintaining business records and files
- Scheduling appointments
- Communicating with clients in person and on the phone
- Creating, processing and filing work orders
- Communication with other staff members
- Open Hours Monday–Friday 8 am–6 pm, Saturday 8 am–3 pm, Sunday (May/June) Noon–3 pm
- Applicants must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- A criminal record check may be required.
Minimum starting wage $14/hr