Ready for spring, and looking forward to a fun season of enjoying your pool? Sit back, relax and let our experienced service team make your pool opening a breeze. We’re happy to save you the time and work, while you can rest assured that your pool opening is done thoroughly and perfectly.
What is included in our opening service:
- Regular Swimming Pool Service
- Partial pump, clean and remove and store winter cover.*
- Clean, roll up and store water bags if needed.
- Reinstall ladders, steps and diving board.
- Reassemble circulation and filtration equipment.
- Place solar blanket and roller.
- Reinstall lights.
- Start system if water is high enough.**
- Add opening kit if system can be started.**
- Scoop debris, brush down or vacuum (10 minutes.)
- Take water sample for in-store analysis, although we highly recommend customer bring in own sample once pool is filled and started, for proper accuracy.
- Opening kit included in price.
- The Works Swimming Pool Service
- Includes all of the above plus one half hour of additional cleaning a few days after the opening, to remove any dirt that may have settled after filling. Opening kit included in price.
*Full pump off of winter cover is an extra charge. Please notify your service booking team in advance of scheduled opening date.
** Typically an aboveground pool cannot be started, nor the opening kit added until the pool has been filled to an optimum water level . At that time, the customer can simply start the pool and add the opening kit.
Any problems found at the opening (beyond a quick fix) will require a separate service call, which will be booked as soon as possible. This includes leaks, autocovers and anything else not directly included in the opening list or of which the techs do not have the supplies on board.
Additional charges may be incurred with pools containing the following:
- Excess leaves and debris
- Leaf nets
- A second cover
- Swim Jets
- Vinyl (Rubber Cover)
- Water features
- Additional filtration systems